How to transfer iPod to PS3
Maybe you connect your iPod to your PS3 with USB and want to transfer iPod to PS3 directly.
If you plug iPod to PS3 and find nothing pops up, what should you do?
Maybe you plug your iPod into your PS3 and have a question that is plug iPod into PS3 and transfer music to PS3, the music from iPod be deleted.
Maybe you want to know which software support to transfer from iPod to PS3?
Maybe you are not sure whether you can transfer iPod to PS3, but you really want to transfer iPod music to PS3.Many people who own iPod and PS3 player may come across the trouble: How to share and transfer songs or videos on iPod to PS3.
I can speak frankly and bluntly to tell you, “you cannot transfer iPod to PS3 directly”. But iPod to computer transfer can help you to transfer music from iPod to PS3 easily and quickly. The method is transferring iPod music to computer firstly, then get iPod music to PS3. With it, you could freely enjoy your favorite iPod music or videos on PS3 player.
Here is the guide about how to transfer iPod to PS3, you only need few clicks to transfer music from iPod to PS3.
1. Connect your iPod to computer and run the software – iPod to computer transfer. You will see the below UI.
2. Select the list and files you want to backup, then click “Export” button.
3. After you click the “Export” button, the following window will pop up; you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly.
4. After exporting process finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the “OK” button to view the output files.
5. Connect your PS3 to your computer and get your music to your PS3.
After the processes are finished, you can put songs or videos to PS3 and enjoy them.