How to transfer iPod to CD
Nowadays, more and more people love to burn into CD with their favorite music or classic songs. But sometime their music are all on their iPod. There are some situations that they need to transfer from iPod to CD:
Maybe their old CD have crashed, but the music are still on their iPod. At this condition, they want to make use of the iPod music to burn a new CD.
Maybe they have a bunch of classic music on their iPod, and they want to burn it into CD that they can conserve. Hence they need to a program to transfer iPod to CD.
Facing the difficulty of transferring iPod to CD, the basic idea is trying to transfer iPod files to computer and then burn local files to CD with windows media player.
I strongly recommend you to use a professional iPod transfer – iPod to computer transfer, which can help you transfer your iPod files to iPod, local computer and iTunes. It can really resolve how to transfer iPod music to CD.
How to transfer iPod to CD with iPod to computer transfer? The steps as follows:
1. Connect your iPod to computer and run the software – iPod to computer transfer. You will see the below UI.
2. Select the list and files you want to backup, then click “Export” button.
3. After you click the “Export” button, the following window will pop up; you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly.
4. After exporting process finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the “OK” button to view the output files.
5. Lastly burn your local files to your CD with your windows media player.
It is very easy to transfer music from iPod to CD, yet needing to transfer iPod music to computer first, then burn local music to CD.